John Thurman's Resilient Solutions Shortcast
How to be a Better Dad Using Faith-Friendly Tools
October 03, 2022
In this episode, you will be able to identify your "Dad style" and learn how to be a better dad using Faith-Friendly Tools.
- The Distant or Passive Dad
- The Angry, Abusive Dad
- The Inconsistent Dad
- The Dependent Dad
- The Overindulging Dad
- The Balanced and Engaged Dad
The Eight Traits of a Growing Christian Dad
- They are learning how to love their wife and kids
- They are learning to lead their families
- They are working on being better communicators
- They provide for their families
- They actively pursue wisdom and insight on becoming a better man and family leader.
- They provide age-appropriate correction and edification to their children
- They demonstrate grace by being ready to extend and receive forgiveness
- They demonstrate love toward their wife.
Here is the link to the article