This is the second in the How to be a Man of Faith in Today’s World series, where we will examine the second half of Dr. Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules of Life as well as some important scriptural concepts to remember as you and I seek to be the men God has called us to be.
7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient).
8. Tell the truth. Or at least don’t lie.
9. Assume the person you are listening to knows something you don’t.
10. Be precise in your speech.
11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.
12. Pet a cat when you encounter one in the street.
Link to my blog