Did you know that 69% of your problems as a couple are unsolvable!
Here are the 3 types of problems couples face:
1. Solvable ones
2. Perpetual, unsolvable ones
3, Corrosive, gridlocked ones
Here are 9 Ways to Solve Relationship Problems
1. Awareness — work on conversations about your solvable, unsolvable, and possible gridlock problems.
2. Keep an open mind as the two of you look consider the types of problems couples face.
3. Please DO NOT try to change the other person.
4. Grow in understanding your partner. After all, you are pretty quirky, so learn to appreciate their quirkiness.
5. Pick the sword you are going to fall on. In other words, Pick You Battles carefully.
6. Fight fair.
7. Learn to communicate clearly and directly.
8. Remember that not all problems are solvable.
9. Pray. It can't hurt, and who knows, it might help.
Here is a link to my blog by the same title
I'd love to get your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.