In the last episode, I discussed 4 points:
1. We need to help our children become treasure hunters and not trash collectors.
2. We want to teach and model optimism to our kids, and show them how being made in God's image can make a positive difference in the world.
3. You and I want to encourage our kids to do their best and to achieve what they can while helping others.
4. We want to remind them that failure is not final, only an opportunity to learn and do better.
In part two, of this episode, I cover the remaining three points about raising resilient kids.
1. Both teach and model the importance of living a life of integrity.
2. Show your children the importance of taking full responsibility for their actions.
3. Help them understand the power of community and connection.
Link to the article
Next Week: 4 Practical, Proven Strategies to Build Your Child's Resilience and Improved Their Self-Esteem.
Contact info: www.johnthurman.info